Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hindi guitar songs continued

This is in continuation of my earlier post on hindi guitar posts . Latest update on guitar songs. Thanks to online video sharing particularly youtube.com and thanks to NikGp.

Lately I have been using youtube.com and indianguitartabs.com a lot for the same. I use youtube.com to play the guitarrred song on the background. Gives me a sense of what people are playing.

I have been concentrating on the bollywood tracks. Here the recent ones that have been lovely.
1.Kaisi paheli jindgaani from Parineeta .

2. Thanks to Nikgp who gave a fantastic guitar tutorial.
Maa Guitar chords from the movie : Taare Zameen Par
Mitwa guitar chords from the movie: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog accidentally. Thanks for putting my reference in here.

-NikGP