Saturday, August 16, 2008

Journey to the center of Earth - review

Brandon Fraser starts in this 3D sci-fi thriller, the journey for which starts on the surface of earth and then lands in an exciting new world at the crust of earth.

The unexplained disappearance of his brother lands Brandon Fraser in this journey to the center of a volcano. In there, along with his nephew and young Hannah they travel through unconquered territories and ride in roller coaster.

Effects of 3D are pretty cool at times with birds and water making their entry with a splash and a sound.

Some science effects and law of physics are applied at different stages to make it closer to a sci-fi.

Imagination its at it best to relate what goes on miles beneath our surface.

Hannah Asgeirsson is good at times but somehow the romance that blossoms miles beneath the surface of earth seemed little awkward.

1 comment:

Flatlander said...

I'm sorry to use your comments section to contact you but I don't see an email address listed.

I read your comment about correcting the code for social bookmarking on he Random Forest. However, I'm not an HTML programmer and need a little clarification.

What do you mean when you say "Here is the trick. When you copy and paste the script the quotes gets changed and the editor in blogger changes the quotes to a left opening quote. You need to manually edit it."? I copy and pasted the code into my template, got the error and reviewed the code. However, it appears to be identical to the code shown on The Random Forest post. I thought a "left opening quote" was one of these: `

However, I don't see any of those in the code I copied and pasted into blogger. And I tried searching the other code for some ` but didn't find any. Did I misunderstand what I should be looking to correct?

Thanks.

You can contact me via email at jamkids at gmail dot com. Thanks again.

Murf